Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Urban Collage

This Urban Collage is a collection of several images I took in downtown San Francisco. Though not akin to my usual style visually, I think it displays my thought process quite distinctively. These shots were all taken within a few blocks from each other. I combined pieces of each image to create a new environment; my interpretation of the neighborhood. I posted the initial image, a wall decorated with striking graffiti, to show you what I started with. It was magical how the addition of all the other images brought forward the female face, and created a 3-dimensional feel.

2 comments:

  1. very cool and painterly. Awesome job on this! Love the "my way" sign too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture and they 3d illusion you created.

    ReplyDelete